Sarah D Photography
Slide 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 slideshow Slideshow Image 5

SARAH D PHOTOGRAPHY

Sarah
Utah, United States

Email me:
sarahd28@gmail.com

Call me:
801.541.9197

Session Info

Each session includes a high resolution DVD with your fully edited pictures. Each picture will come in first class Color and out of sight Black and White for you to print and share. Sessions start at $230. Collages, Announcements and other specialty products are also available. Email me for more info!

10.26.2008

My Favorite Teddy Bear

This little guy was so freakin' cute, I could have taken pictures of him all day long! I loved his costume, but he probably could have done without it! He was a trooper, and I was able to get a bunch of good shots! Take a peek...
DSC_3112
DSC_3145_BW
DSC_3087_copy
DSC_3022_copy
Here is the stud man with his cute mom and dad. I can't wait til next time guys!

2 comments:

The Henries said...

Yeah- we love them! We had so much fun with you!!! Thanks agian- let me know when we can meet up for the CD. Love ya!

anya said...

Lovin' it Sarah!