Sarah D Photography
Slide 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 slideshow Slideshow Image 5

SARAH D PHOTOGRAPHY

Sarah
Utah, United States

Email me:
sarahd28@gmail.com

Call me:
801.541.9197

Session Info

Each session includes a high resolution DVD with your fully edited pictures. Each picture will come in first class Color and out of sight Black and White for you to print and share. Sessions start at $230. Collages, Announcements and other specialty products are also available. Email me for more info!

6.25.2009

One Beautiful Woman

I had the oportunity to take pictures of this beautiful woman. I think you will agree. As I'm sure you can tell from the pictures, she was completely darling. So sweet and kind. It was a pleasure to be able to spend time with her.

Photobucket

Doesn't she look like she is up to something in this picture? I love that look on her face!

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

anya said...

These turned out great. Way to go Sarah!