Sarah D Photography
Slide 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 slideshow Slideshow Image 5

SARAH D PHOTOGRAPHY

Sarah
Utah, United States

Email me:
sarahd28@gmail.com

Call me:
801.541.9197

Session Info

Each session includes a high resolution DVD with your fully edited pictures. Each picture will come in first class Color and out of sight Black and White for you to print and share. Sessions start at $230. Collages, Announcements and other specialty products are also available. Email me for more info!

9.09.2009

Halloween Mini-Sessions

Photobucket

I know I have been talking a lot about CHRISTMAS... but I don't want to forget about a very important holiday... HALLOWEEN!!! It is without question my favorite holiday of the year and I have a special offer to celebrate!

This year I will be offering a one day only Halloween costume mini session. Your session will cost $60 and will be 20 minutes long. You will recieve 10-12 fully edited pictures on a CD with full printing rights. The date is:

October 10th at Gardeners Village

Email me with any questions and to set up a time! I can't wait to see all the little costumes this year!

No comments: