Sarah D Photography
Slide 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 slideshow Slideshow Image 5

SARAH D PHOTOGRAPHY

Sarah
Utah, United States

Email me:
sarahd28@gmail.com

Call me:
801.541.9197

Session Info

Each session includes a high resolution DVD with your fully edited pictures. Each picture will come in first class Color and out of sight Black and White for you to print and share. Sessions start at $230. Collages, Announcements and other specialty products are also available. Email me for more info!

4.12.2011

Photo Contest

I am going out on a limb and entering one of my pictures into a photo contest. This isn't a small potato contest I'm talking about... this is the big time. Well, the big time for photographers! I am trying to win the cover of Professional Photographer Magazine! Wouldn't that be awesome! I don't know if I'll win, but I really want to try!

So, I need your help! There is a prize for the photo that recieves the most viewer votes, so will you vote for me? I feel completely vulnerable and out on the ledge asking this of you but I just have to go for it! Just click HERE and you will be taken right where you need to go to vote.

The picture you are looking for is:

SarahDPhotographyPPContestEntry2FullRes

And THANK YOU for being so supportive of me and always making me feel like I can reach the stars!!! I truly love my clients!

1 comment:

Emily said...

So cute! I never responded to your email before I saw that you had decided but this was my pick. LOVE his eyes and the fact that you can read his face without seeing the whole thing. Can't wait to hear how it goes!!