Sarah D Photography
Slide 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 slideshow Slideshow Image 5

SARAH D PHOTOGRAPHY

Sarah
Utah, United States

Email me:
sarahd28@gmail.com

Call me:
801.541.9197

Session Info

Each session includes a high resolution DVD with your fully edited pictures. Each picture will come in first class Color and out of sight Black and White for you to print and share. Sessions start at $230. Collages, Announcements and other specialty products are also available. Email me for more info!

8.08.2011

Max & Rylee ~ 1 year

It was so fun to see these two sweeties again! I can't believe how fast they grow! It was about six months ago that we did pictures and they were like babies to me! But not anymore... they are getting so big! And Rylee is on the move! Watch out people! We had so much fun chasing them around the golf course. So glad to see you again!










No comments: