Sarah D Photography
Slide 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 slideshow Slideshow Image 5

SARAH D PHOTOGRAPHY

Sarah
Utah, United States

Email me:
sarahd28@gmail.com

Call me:
801.541.9197

Session Info

Each session includes a high resolution DVD with your fully edited pictures. Each picture will come in first class Color and out of sight Black and White for you to print and share. Sessions start at $230. Collages, Announcements and other specialty products are also available. Email me for more info!

12.26.2008

Good Lookin' Guy

Ok, so I may be biased, as he is my brother, but don't you agree? I got to take his pictures a little while ago for a special Christmas present for my mom. They turned out great and she was so excited! Surprise well done, Sky! I have been excited to share them with you. The best part about these pictures is that we did them in my backyard! I really believe you can take good pictures pretty much anywhere and this confirmed it. Enjoy!
DSC_7221_BWDSC_7212
DSC_7159
DSC_7178_BW

1 comment:

anya said...

He is a good lookin' guy!!! Sky Bud... always adorable! Love, Liz!

PS What's this Christmas Gift all about? I wanna see!