Sarah D Photography
Slide 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 slideshow Slideshow Image 5

SARAH D PHOTOGRAPHY

Sarah
Utah, United States

Email me:
sarahd28@gmail.com

Call me:
801.541.9197

Session Info

Each session includes a high resolution DVD with your fully edited pictures. Each picture will come in first class Color and out of sight Black and White for you to print and share. Sessions start at $230. Collages, Announcements and other specialty products are also available. Email me for more info!

12.02.2008

Last Chance...

So this will probably be the last time I post about Christmas cards considering they will need to be ordered pretty soon in order to get them out in time. Let me know if you are interested in any of these styles. These are a bit different as most of these have a front and a back. Let me know if you are interested in any of these styles.

Ps... If you would like a Christmas card and didn't have time to do a photo session, I can insert your own pictures into the cards. You can purchase a card for $20.
*(those who did have a session get a discounted price)

5x5 Blog
5x5
#1 T1 front
Front
#1 T1 back
Back
#6 T6 front
Front
MLC HTS#1 T6 back
Back
#3 T3 front
Front
MLC HTS#1 T3 back
Back
#4 T4 front
Front
#4 T4 back
Back

No comments: