Sarah D Photography
Slide 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 slideshow Slideshow Image 5

SARAH D PHOTOGRAPHY

Sarah
Utah, United States

Email me:
sarahd28@gmail.com

Call me:
801.541.9197

Session Info

Each session includes a high resolution DVD with your fully edited pictures. Each picture will come in first class Color and out of sight Black and White for you to print and share. Sessions start at $230. Collages, Announcements and other specialty products are also available. Email me for more info!

1.21.2010

Tyce

This little guy is so freakin' cute, I can't stand it! I have been dragging my feet a little about having our little bundle join the world, but when I was with this handsome little man I couldn't help but get excited! He was awesome! He slept, and slept, and slept! It couldn't have gone better and I could have kept snapping away for hours.

Thanks, Rach, for such a fun afternoon! I had a blast! Here is a little sneak of your special little guy...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

anya said...

Love the name! Why does Rachel look so fab after delievery?!

Olson's said...

Oh......I LOVE them!!! I'm so glad we got to capture him so tiny - too bad they have to grow up so fast. Thanks for doing such a great job Sarah! Can't wait to meet your newest little guy :)