Sarah D Photography
Slide 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 slideshow Slideshow Image 5

SARAH D PHOTOGRAPHY

Sarah
Utah, United States

Email me:
sarahd28@gmail.com

Call me:
801.541.9197

Session Info

Each session includes a high resolution DVD with your fully edited pictures. Each picture will come in first class Color and out of sight Black and White for you to print and share. Sessions start at $230. Collages, Announcements and other specialty products are also available. Email me for more info!

8.11.2010

New faces...


This beautiful family added two new faces to their group on the day we did these photos. It was a busy day to say the least. The couple there with the sleeping little girl got married! It was so special, and while mom and dad had all of the family together they wanted to do family pictures as well. So the sweet newlyweds agreed to stick around for a few more pictures. It was a long day, if you can imagine, but totally worth it!


Three generations of goodness. I LOVE this family. I am probably required to say that as they are my family, but I am sure I would feel that way even if we weren't related. Completely laid back and relaxed. A go-with-the-flow kind of group. I am always at ease when they are around. Who wouldn't want that quality?

Mom and Dad of the group and still so sweet together. You have created a fabulous family!


It was so great spending this day with you guys! Let's do it again soon!

No comments: