Sarah D Photography
Slide 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 slideshow Slideshow Image 5

SARAH D PHOTOGRAPHY

Sarah
Utah, United States

Email me:
sarahd28@gmail.com

Call me:
801.541.9197

Session Info

Each session includes a high resolution DVD with your fully edited pictures. Each picture will come in first class Color and out of sight Black and White for you to print and share. Sessions start at $230. Collages, Announcements and other specialty products are also available. Email me for more info!

8.11.2010

They're back!!!


And so am I! It has been awhile since I visited all of you here in photography blogland. I'm sorry to have left you for so long. This summer has been AWESOME! I have been so busy I don't even have time to sit down most days. My computer has stayed off for days at a time, which for me is crazy! I haven't even missed it to be honest. Spending time with my little ones, soaking up the sun, playing with friends. No complaints here. But I didn't want you to miss this super fun family I got to take pictures of this summer.


Isn't he the cutest thing? You have seen him before but you may not recognize him because he is getting so BIG! He turns 2 this month and I can't believe how quickly time flies. Love his little face!


Probably one of the cutest little guys around, his parents aren't too bad either!


Such a happy and sweet couple.


Love how these beauties turned out! Can't wait til next time!

No comments: