Sarah D Photography
Slide 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 slideshow Slideshow Image 5

SARAH D PHOTOGRAPHY

Sarah
Utah, United States

Email me:
sarahd28@gmail.com

Call me:
801.541.9197

Session Info

Each session includes a high resolution DVD with your fully edited pictures. Each picture will come in first class Color and out of sight Black and White for you to print and share. Sessions start at $230. Collages, Announcements and other specialty products are also available. Email me for more info!

8.19.2009

It's ALMOST that time of year!

What? It's August!
We can't be talking about Christmas YET!
But I am.

I have already started booking some sessions for September and even October for those who love to get pictures for their Christmas cards. So I thought I would remind others who might be interested in doing that very thing.

I also wanted to show you some of the Christmas cards I have available for my clients. I'd love to hear what you think!

Each of these cards have a back if you are interested in doing a double sided card and they are all 5x7 in size. Of course they will be customized with your pictures and your name. The colors can also be changed to suit you (green instead of red, or any color for that matter).

template01_final

template02_final

template03_final

template04_final

template05_final

No comments: