Sarah D Photography
Slide 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 slideshow Slideshow Image 5

SARAH D PHOTOGRAPHY

Sarah
Utah, United States

Email me:
sarahd28@gmail.com

Call me:
801.541.9197

Session Info

Each session includes a high resolution DVD with your fully edited pictures. Each picture will come in first class Color and out of sight Black and White for you to print and share. Sessions start at $230. Collages, Announcements and other specialty products are also available. Email me for more info!

8.28.2009

Wahoo Moo!

I finally have business cards! A friend of mine turned me to Moo and I knew I had to try them out. These are no ordinary business cards. They are at least twice as thick and also a little larger than your average business card. I finally sat and tried to come up with a classic and appealing look for my cards and this is what I came up with. I'd love to hear what you think!

Photobucket

Sorry these are a little blurry. I had my shutter speed super low because the light wasn't too great. You get the idea.

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

anya said...

Love them!!! Classy... and so Sarah D!

The Hadfield Family said...

Sarah those look fantastic! Very professional.