Sarah D Photography
Slide 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 slideshow Slideshow Image 5

SARAH D PHOTOGRAPHY

Sarah
Utah, United States

Email me:
sarahd28@gmail.com

Call me:
801.541.9197

Session Info

Each session includes a high resolution DVD with your fully edited pictures. Each picture will come in first class Color and out of sight Black and White for you to print and share. Sessions start at $230. Collages, Announcements and other specialty products are also available. Email me for more info!

8.31.2009

Maternity & Family

I love taking pictures of this family! They are extremely photogenic and I could keep shooting all day, but it got dark, so I had to stop.

I want you to know that these pictures were taken 1 week before Sharidan had her baby. She looks so great I was and am drooling with envy. I am striving to look like her by the end of this one I've got in my belly! Check her out...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

You are gorgeous and I can't wait to take pictures of the little guy that just joined your cute family!

1 comment:

Krystal said...

Sarah, those are some great photos! Wow!