Sarah D Photography
Slide 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 slideshow Slideshow Image 5

SARAH D PHOTOGRAPHY

Sarah
Utah, United States

Email me:
sarahd28@gmail.com

Call me:
801.541.9197

Session Info

Each session includes a high resolution DVD with your fully edited pictures. Each picture will come in first class Color and out of sight Black and White for you to print and share. Sessions start at $230. Collages, Announcements and other specialty products are also available. Email me for more info!

4.19.2010

Baby Dax

Do you remember this little girl? She has changed quite a bit in the last year! I took her pictures about a year ago. You can see them here.


She is one cutie patootie! She also just got a little brother! Isn't that exciting? Well, he is pretty cute too. Take a look for yourself...


Isn't he handsome? I love newborns. Have I told you that before? There is something so magical about capturing their little sweetness when they are only a few days old. A FEW DAYS OLD!!! Can you believe how cool that is to only be on this Earth for a few days? That is so cool. And they are so sweet! Trying to figure out a new way of eating, breathing, and being in a world that doesn't surround them in fluid. Weird. But so cool!


I love their smell. What is it about that new baby scent? I can't get enough of it! My baby is starting to lose it. And he is only a couple of months old! It isn't fair. That is one of the reasons I love taking pictures of other peoples newborns. I get to smell their babies.


And they smell oh, so good. And do you realize how very small they are? I always think I know they are small and then every time I see a new one I am surprised by how SMALL they really are! I mean, they can fit in the littlest places. That is a lot of fun... trying to see where we can place them to show you just how very small they are. Like this basket...


He is just swimming in there! That isn't a big basket either. Wow. I am always surprised. Then when I looked at my 2 month old in comparison to this 1 week old, I couldn't believe how large my guy was. They get big so fast! It is sad. So I sit and gush over these pictures


and remember what it was like to hold my baby and feel like he was a feather in my arms compared to the sack of flour I have now. Oh, the days. They keep getting more and more wonderful.

I remember when I had my second little one. My first little one was still quite little. She was only 16 months old. Little. We were taking pictures of the new little guy and of course we wanted one of the two littles together and that proved to be quite a feet. But we did get one. One. But I still treasure it. Well, we wanted to get one of Dax with his big sister too. I was a little nervous because it is hard to get a 2 year old to pose, but we got some. More than one! How lucky! Here is one to show you how very sweet they both are.


Oh, I love watching families grow. I love being able to capture them as they grow. It is so much fun for me to watch them grow. I have the best job!

No comments: