Sarah D Photography
Slide 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 slideshow Slideshow Image 5

SARAH D PHOTOGRAPHY

Sarah
Utah, United States

Email me:
sarahd28@gmail.com

Call me:
801.541.9197

Session Info

Each session includes a high resolution DVD with your fully edited pictures. Each picture will come in first class Color and out of sight Black and White for you to print and share. Sessions start at $230. Collages, Announcements and other specialty products are also available. Email me for more info!

6.14.2010

Isaac Turns ONE!

I can't tell you how happy I have been to photograph this little guys since he was a little newbie. LOVE HIM! It has been even more fun watching him grow and gain a little personality. He is one of my happiest little ones and I love hearing from his mommy when it is time to schedule his next session because his smile is too sweet.


I was trying to think of a time when he got upset or even fussy, and it just didn't happen. I think they feed him happy pills. I don't know where they get them, but I would LOVE some for my little rascals.




I mean, is he a poser, or what? I love it!



Such a sweet family...



1 comment:

The Peterson's said...

Cute pictures, Sarah! I love the pic of Isaac on the ground with his parents legs.