Sarah D Photography
Slide 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 slideshow Slideshow Image 5

SARAH D PHOTOGRAPHY

Sarah
Utah, United States

Email me:
sarahd28@gmail.com

Call me:
801.541.9197

Session Info

Each session includes a high resolution DVD with your fully edited pictures. Each picture will come in first class Color and out of sight Black and White for you to print and share. Sessions start at $230. Collages, Announcements and other specialty products are also available. Email me for more info!

5.30.2009

Getting bigger... (sneak peak #1)

It wasn't that long ago that I was taking this little guys newborn pictures, and look at him now... 3 MONTHS! I just can't believe how quickly time goes by. He is as handsome as ever, so are his mom and dad! Take a look...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is the first of a few sneaks from this shoot. Keep watching to see more!

1 comment:

anya said...

I seriously can't believe how darling these turned out! I love them ALL! How will Josie choose???