Sarah D Photography
Slide 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 slideshow Slideshow Image 5

SARAH D PHOTOGRAPHY

Sarah
Utah, United States

Email me:
sarahd28@gmail.com

Call me:
801.541.9197

Session Info

Each session includes a high resolution DVD with your fully edited pictures. Each picture will come in first class Color and out of sight Black and White for you to print and share. Sessions start at $230. Collages, Announcements and other specialty products are also available. Email me for more info!

5.06.2009

Sarah D Photography New LOGO!

I have been playing with the idea of getting a new logo. So when Steve's good friend, Nate, offered to create one for me I jumped! It was such a great exprerience seeing Nate come up with a logo that was me and my style I almost didn't want it to end because I loved seeing all that he was coming up with! But I must say that I LOVE the result! Thanks, Nate, for taking the time and creating me such an awesome new logo! Let me know what you guys think...

This is my new logo...

Photobucket

This is my new symbol (can you believe I have a symbol?!? I love it!)...

Photobucket

4 comments:

Bart and Michelle said...

That's awesome! I love it!

anya said...

It's perfect! So Sarah!

Unknown said...

who is this Nate you speak of? he must be sooo cute. Oh, wait you mean my HUSBAND Nate?...I'm oh, so, lucky. I'm so glad you like the logo. I think it's perfect.

Jared and Kinlee said...

LOve the new logo Sarah! It is so cute! :) We need to get together soon and hang out with you guys! Oh and we need some updated picutre of Adysen, so we'll be giving you a call! :) By the way, Congrats on your new calling! I know you will do a great job and I know Pam is way excited to work with you!! :)