Sarah D Photography
Slide 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 slideshow Slideshow Image 5

SARAH D PHOTOGRAPHY

Sarah
Utah, United States

Email me:
sarahd28@gmail.com

Call me:
801.541.9197

Session Info

Each session includes a high resolution DVD with your fully edited pictures. Each picture will come in first class Color and out of sight Black and White for you to print and share. Sessions start at $230. Collages, Announcements and other specialty products are also available. Email me for more info!

5.04.2009

So Big!!!

I took this handsome man's pictures back in October in his halloween costume. He was so cute and little, but now he is so big! I can't even believe how fast these little guys grow! We got lucky for this shoot... his mom works for Thanksgiving Point so we got to take his pictures in the Gardens during the Tulip Festival, which I think is still going on, and it was beautiful! See for yourself...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hey guys, I should be done with these today so stay close to your phone!

1 comment:

The Henries said...

SOOOOO Cute!!!! I can't wait to see them all- you are so great at what you do! Thanks again for everything!