Sarah D Photography
Slide 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 slideshow Slideshow Image 5

SARAH D PHOTOGRAPHY

Sarah
Utah, United States

Email me:
sarahd28@gmail.com

Call me:
801.541.9197

Session Info

Each session includes a high resolution DVD with your fully edited pictures. Each picture will come in first class Color and out of sight Black and White for you to print and share. Sessions start at $230. Collages, Announcements and other specialty products are also available. Email me for more info!

5.28.2009

Isaac

This handsome little man is 8 days old in these pictures and I was drooling! Well, I have continued to drool the whole time I have been editing his cute little face! What is the deal with these newborns that is so very appealing? What am I talking about? Look at his face! That is what is so appealing! Check him out...

Photobucket

Photobucket
Love the smirk...
Photobucket
ding, dong... delivery for Mr. & Mrs. New Mom & Dad...
Photobucket
I'm almost done with the pics, so expect a call in the next couple of days! So cute!

2 comments:

The Archuleta's said...

Sarah they are darling! I love them and I can't wait to see the rest of them. Thanks again for doing them for us.

Ashlee said...

they r so cute!! i love the door shot, where is that door at?